Закрыть
Форум Mirror's Edge
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: ScorpyX, nikolayxxx, Art  
Форум » Mirror's Edge » Моддинг » Rendering World map is here!
Rendering World map is here!
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 13:55 / Сообщение № 1 
Okey guys, After over 3 months the map is here!! I want to thank Altaïr and Abincyprus for help me along this months.

So, here it is what contains this map:

- Over 30 minutes of gameplay.

- Detailed map.

- 15 hidden bags. (Yes, 15)

- Some custom Scripts.

-If you think you lost, don't worry, the map haven't got a bug, in few moments a want the player find the rute, like the ending.

- A lot of places to explore.

- A lot of rutes to take.

- Replayable map.

-And more!

Enjoy it!!

Link: Rendering World Map

Version 1.1:

- Music now not overlaps.

- Out of map found by Abincyprus patched.

- 2 New gunners on police barrier + more nodes.

- missing trains posts from subway.

Version 1.2:

- Added Height Frog.

- Added Chopper Voices.

- Solved some rutes in my opinion to better.

- Some shortcut glitch solved.

- Some little glitches solved.

Version 1.3:

-Added SHADOWS. (Sometimes the framerate go under 20)

-some new stuffs.

PS: Ei guys, some guy told me the map contains an easter egg, I try to find it but no results.  blum Good look!

I make some places like Metro Station, The boat & Construction Zone for if anybody wants to create a Time Trial.

Some pics:

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Воскресенье, 06.04.2014, 12:12
Администраторы
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 14:55 / Сообщение № 2 
Good. later will test
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 17:35 / Сообщение № 3 
Ok so... This map is very big and buggy. Frustrating a lot because most challenges are nearly impossible and the checkpoints are too far. I also found a bug which lets you skip 90% of the level straight to the Police roadblock and then you're stuck again at an impossible side vent challenge. Also, the Police roadblock is so easy, I can kill all of those cops in the roadblock because these are just spawned in Template cops without any modifications, also, you need a TdSuppression volume for the Heavy Machine Gunner to shoot at the roadblock, well, since he doesn't shoot, you can just take his gun and *bang, bang* all cops are dead (I can show you that fun vid lol).

Also when the bus stops there's no path nodes for the cops to follow you, so you can even sleep behind that bus. The ending was placed weirdly it almost felt like an easter egg. Also, at the ending cut scene you can press space and run around/kill the cops in front of you. The subway needs a better set of cops, it just feels like I'm in China while being chased by everyone (also they are easy to kill). TdKillVolumes shouldn't be on the streets, instead you should place things smarter. The Boat also... Well, I don't wanna say about it structure because the boat is a troll. xd

Don't take offense, I tried to be nice in this because this is your first level ever. Also, what I said is not full.

Edit: Also I think I found out why your map is crashing when the lighting is built.
Edit2: It's easier to edit the spawn location in the editor and import the level back into Mirrors Edge than trying to do a certain challenge.
Цитата Альтаир ()
Good. later will test

If you'll find the ending without cheating, you win the internet. lol

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: Abincyprus - Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 19:24
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:39 / Сообщение № 4 
Цитата Abincyprus ()
This map is very big and buggy.
This is the first reason because the map has a lot of bugs, the scale.
I thought about patching the bugs and trying to get the final version without bugs after read your comentary.

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:30)
---------------------------------------------

Цитата Abincyprus ()
the checkpoints are too far.
I know about that, but I only know put trigger checkpoints, the parts of Faith can choose diferent rutes I must to put the trigger I know about that, but I only know put trigger checkpoints, the parts of Faith can choose diferent rutes I must to put the trigger checkpoint after these rutes ends...I know about that, but I only know put trigger checkpoints, the parts of Faith can choose diferent rutes I must to put the trigger checkpoint after these rutes ends... because if you choose a one rute but the checkpoint are in another rute, if you dead you become to start again in the checkpoint from before this rutes.

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:32)

Цитата Abincyprus ()
I also found a bug which lets you skip 90% of the level straight to the Police roadblock and then you're stuck again at an impossible side vent challenge.
Can you show it to me please? I want to solve this.

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:34)

Цитата Abincyprus ()
since he doesn't shoot, you can just take his gun and *bang, bang* all cops are dead (I can show you that fun vid lol).
Really? That would be funny to see. xD

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:36)

Цитата Abincyprus ()
Also when the bus stops there's no path nodes for the cops to follow you, so you can even sleep behind that bus.
I thought about that I think finally I'm going to put some nodes.I thought about that too I think finally I'm going to put some nodes.

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:38)

Цитата Abincyprus ()
The subway needs a better set of cops, it just feels like I'm in China while being chased by everyone (also they are easy to kill).
I don't know If it would be great to patch it, I think it was funny, but it's not the real experience from Mirror's Edge.

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:39)

Цитата Abincyprus ()
The Boat also... Well, I don't wanna say about it structure because the boat is a troll. xd
Say something please!! haha blum
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:40 / Сообщение № 5 
Цитата keku645 ()
This is the first reason because the map has a lot of bugs, the scale.
I thought about patching the bugs and trying to get the final version without bugs after read your comentary.

That will take longer than 3 months and the way the map was built is wrong. :/
Цитата keku645 ()
I know about that, but I only know put trigger checkpoints, the parts of Faith can choose diferent rutes I must to put the trigger I know about that, but I only know put trigger checkpoints, the parts of Faith can choose diferent rutes I must to put the trigger checkpoint after these rutes ends...I know about that, but I only know put trigger checkpoints, the parts of Faith can choose diferent rutes I must to put the trigger checkpoint after these rutes ends... because if you choose a one rute but the checkpoint are in another rute, if you dead you become to start again in the checkpoint from before this rutes.

There's a checkpoint on the roof of the boat. :P
And you say you need to place it after paths?
Цитата keku645 ()
Can you show it to me please? I want to solve this.

Soon, 25 mins since this post. Also, you can't solve this problem, since if you remove this component the other 50% of your level loses collision (WTF?). Yes I know, it's weird, I tried, but only I know the bug... I found it by accident too. lol
Цитата keku645 ()
Really? That would be funny to see. xD

Get of the bus, run right, kill the normal cops, take pistol, run to the back of the roadblock, go the left side, kill the SWAT guy, take the Assault rifle, wait behind van, kill 10 SWAT members, take their gun, finish off other Cops, disarm shielders, then shoot the balcony cops and you're free. xd
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:47 / Сообщение № 6 
Цитата Abincyprus ()
Don't take offense, I tried to be nice in this because this is your first level ever. Also, what I said is not full.
DON'T WORRY, It's better DON'T WORRY, It's better say it to meDON'T WORRY, It's better say it to me so I can improve!

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:45)
WTF!? Why the coments repeat?

Добавлено (24.03.2014, 20:47)
Abincyprus, the map has something good? xD

Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:48 / Сообщение № 7 
Цитата keku645 ()
Abincyprus, the map has something good? xD

The effort. :P
Also, I've seen worse levels... Waaaaay worse.

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: Abincyprus - Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:50
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:53 / Сообщение № 8 
Цитата Abincyprus ()
The effort.
So assh***... hahahaha
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:54 / Сообщение № 9 
Цитата keku645 ()
So assh***... hahahaha

U mad bro. xd
I was being nice. :3
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 20:58 / Сообщение № 10 
Yeaaah!! Firsts out of map about my map!! haha
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 21:05 / Сообщение № 11 
Цитата keku645 ()
Yeaaah!! Firsts out of map about my map!! haha

Btw, add more path nodes around roadblock so cops run after you. lol
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 21:09 / Сообщение № 12 
About the out of map, some blocking volume for the wall and solved! =D
About the road copes, can I put the same gunner like the chopper?
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 24.03.2014, 21:12 / Сообщение № 13 
Цитата keku645 ()
About the out of map, some blocking volume for the wall and solved! =D
About the road copes, can I put the same gunner like the chopper?

Add 2 same gunners (the one not for chopper) and add TdSuppressionSpot.
Проверенные
Дата: Понедельник, 31.03.2014, 06:47 / Сообщение № 14 
Version 1.1 out now.

Добавлено (31.03.2014, 06:47)
Version 1.2 Out Now!

Version 1.2: 

- Added Height Frog. 

- Added Chopper Voices. 

- Solved some rutes in my opinion to better. 

- Some shortcut glitch solved. 

- Some little glitches solved.

Сообщение отредактировал: / Post edited: keku645 - Вторник, 25.03.2014, 15:31
Модераторы
Дата: Вторник, 01.04.2014, 03:27 / Сообщение № 15 
nice : ]

My Youtube channel
Форум » Mirror's Edge » Моддинг » Rendering World map is here!
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:
clicking on ".rsvp" adds class "open" on ".overlay" clicking on ".close-overlay" removes class "open" on ".overlay" clicking on ".rsvp, .overlay-m-open, .overlay-m-open-en, .open-bs-modal" adds class "no-scroll" on "html" clicking on ".close-overlay, .overlay-m-close, .close" removes class "no-scroll" on "html" clicking on ".open-menuprofile" adds class "open-mpro" on ".menumi" clicking on ".close-menuprofile" removes class "open-mpro" on ".menumi" clicking on ".overlay-m-open" adds class "overlay-m-visible" on ".overlay-m" clicking on ".overlay-m-close" removes class "overlay-m-visible" on ".overlay-m"
ME-Чат
ME-Чат
Правила форума
Данные правила действуют на всей конференции. В отдельных разделах и форумах конференции возможно наличие собственных правил, которые уточняют и детализируют правила поведения в них. При этом данные правила остаются обязательными в любом случае.

Правила вводятся для создания комфортной и конструктивной атмосферы общения. Если Вас не устраивает установленная форма общения, воздержитесь от участия в данной конференции.

I. Регистрация пользователей.

• Регистрируясь на форуме, пользователь соглашается выполнять данные Правила.
  • Для регистрации на форуме пользователь должен предоставить действующий адрес электронной почты. Мы гарантируем конфиденциальность указанной информации.
  • Выбор имени пользователя (nickname) является вашим исключительным правом. Администрация оставляет за собой право принять меры к прекращению использования nickname, если его использование нарушает общепринятые моральные и этические нормы или является оскорбительным для других пользователей форума. Запрещена регистрация nickname, схожих с уже существующими до степени, которые могут ввести в заблуждение других пользователей форума.
  • Запрещена неоднократная регистрация одним пользователем, вне зависимости от целей, с которыми такая регистрация проводится. Данное нарушение является крайне серьезным и ведет к блокированию всех учетных записей.
  • Если вы не проявляете активность на форуме в течение длительного времени, ваша учетная запись может быть удалена.

II. Порядок поведения на форуме.

• Общение на форуме строится на принципах общепринятой морали и сетевого этикета.
  • Строго запрещено использование нецензурных слов, брани, оскорбительных выражений, в независимости от того, в каком виде и кому они были адресованы. В том числе при подмене букв символами. Участники должны соблюдать уважительную форму общения.
  • Категорически запрещается любая реклама, в том числе реклама интернет-проектов (за исключением случаев предварительного согласования с администрацией).
  • Ваша подпись на форуме не может быть длиннее 2-ух строк. К ней предъявляются те же требования, что и к сообщениям на форуме.

III. Публикация сообщений.

• Название темы должно быть информативным, максимально четко отражая смысл проблемы.
  • Перед созданием новой темы убедитесь, что вы создаете ее в форуме соответствующей тематики, а также постарайтесь убедиться в том, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.
  • Запрещено создание одинаковых тем в разных разделах и помещение одинаковых по смыслу сообщений в разные темы.
  • Заниматься оверпостингом (Оверпостинг - размещение пользователем за короткий промежуток времени в одной и той же теме нескольких сообщений подряд) и размножением офф-топиков (Оффтопик - сообщение, выходящее за рамки заранее установленной темы общения.).

IV. Отношения между пользователями и администрацией.

• В своих действиях администрация форума руководствуется здравым смыслом и внутренними правилами управления форумом.
  • Обсуждение действий администрации (администраторов и модераторов форума) категорически запрещается в любых форумах и темах, за исключением специализированного форума, предназначенного для обсуждения всех аспектов работы портала и всего форума.

Участник форума, несогласный с действиями Модератора, может высказать своё несогласие Модератору по почте или в личном сообщении. Если от Модератора нет ответа или ответ, по мнению участника, необоснованный, последний вправе переписку с Модератором отправить Администратору. Конечное решение принимает Администратор. Это решение является окончательным и необсуждаемым.

Администрация оставляет за собой право изменять правила с последующим уведомлением об этом пользователей форума. Все изменения и новации на форуме производятся с учетом мнений и интересов пользователей.